Resort Reservation Specialist - Bilingual (French)
Community: Sun Communities - Main Office
Do you enjoy working in sales and customer service roles? Are you looking for a dynamic and growing organization that will both challenge and reward you? Join our team at Sun Communities and embark on an exciting new opportunity! We are looking for a Resort Reservation Specialist to create a pleasant and engaging experience for our RV resort customers. If you have customer service experience, we want to talk to you!
Resort Reservation Specialists create a pleasant and engaging experience for our RV resort customers through inbound and outbound call efforts, complete site reservation transactions and sell vacation rental home reservations, vacation enhancers and upgrades.
- Meets and/or exceeds the targeted calls, site nights, presented/handled call ratios, and revenue creation on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Ensures a positive customer experience by effectively managing the site rental process through inbound and outbound calls and Sales Force lead software which includes reservations, reservation payments, and retaining knowledge of all company RV resorts and amenities.
- Works with existing customers to obtain potential new customers through referral programs.
- Maximizes sales by extending the stays of customers, reserving future bookings, and selling vacation enhancers.
- Meets and/or exceeds all reservation goals as assigned.
- Adheres to all company policies regarding inbound and outbound calls.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to fluently read, write and speak English and French
- Minimum of 1 year sales and customer service experience
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic computer proficiency skills including the ability to use email and internet